THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, July 18, 2008

Chill Out Time People...

Today...nothing much happen...normal school day but today...didn't study...around 10am....went down to school canteen and go to the charity bazaar...all the stuffs soo expensive!!You think I got lots of money huh??!!Anyway only bought cookies and cupcake...cupcake too sweet But the cookie is perfect....Well...Today plan to go somewhere but didn't due to the fact that I'm lazy nowadays...but tomorrow I'm pretty damn sure that I'm going somewhere...I wanna lose some of my weight soo...this week...I've done the '30mins walk thingy before going home' 3 times..... I'm doing this soo that I could lose some weight soo tomorrow way of doing it would not be just walking around the 'BORING' neighbourhood instead...GOING SHOPPING!!!!HAHAHAX!!!
Alright...

Till Here

Love
XOXO
MZeee

0 comments: