THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Raya Celebrations With Classmates..and mateys!!

So yesterday...we had a class outing for Hari Raya...so Suhaidah came and meet me first at 2pm..which eventually was 2.15 cause I had stomachache...then with the others and move off about 3.10...First stop was Mus house...then was mine...I tell you...it was really difficult trying to organize 19 people in the house....but luckily,Rozaimie and Suhaidah help me..Thank You Guys!!Love ya'll both...okay so it was only 15 mins in my place which was already great cause...I need to put the glasses back to the kitchen..so they watch one movie which was my favourite...but nevermind..so after that head to Haziq's crib..I tell you..the Mum cook finger food which was...OMG!!!and it was quickly done...everyone ate a lot at his place..which was great and his mum prepared BANDUNG MAN!!My favourite drink!!...So after that go to Nabilah's place which was just a few houses away from Haziq..nothing much happen here..okay so head to Ishqal's place..I never ate only drank and then we took photos..which I don't have them..and Ishqal's place has Wi-fi!!Cool or what!!I played internet in my iPhone..then head to Aref's place and this marks the 2nd time I went there...okay so played internet too and ate there..then move to Izrul's place..I tell you..he got these two fat and cute Persian cats which makes me...AWW I WANNA HAVE THEM!!!Okay so..I ate all his chocolate cake...Being a chocoholic...Its like a drug if I don't have them..So..now head off to Farihin's crib...well..Hamzah's pants were torn and Mus was telling everyone about it..LOL!!Hamzah insist going home while Farihin's mum says Don't!!But Hamzah still went home and came back later..Then.Zulaikha left because she has a curfew and then..we had a commotion..because all of the others are living near Farihin's but all the others insist to go to Azhari's place...which was quite far..near Mus's crib..so we still head over there...and then..it was quite late already..so Suhaidah and her sister and me together with Rozaimie,Nabilah and Suphian took cab to Zaki's place while the others walk..While its obvious we came first so..when the others came..some of them show attitude..well..I'm tired and I don't wanna walk...So heck care about some of their comments..In Zaki's crib..most of them played Xbox 360..later had another photo taking session while I didn't took it...TIRED??Maybe yes...and Suhaidah and her sister went home first because I told her that I'm scared later there's no train back to her crib...So she went home..and Rozaimie left without telling me...Shessh!!So...Rozaimie's house didn't go...I WANNA EAT FINGER FOOD!!Never mind..after that was Suphian's place and that was already like 11.15....LATE RIGHT...okay so while heading to his place..Saw quite a number of Roaches..EEW OR WHAT!!Whatever with those creepy crawlers...Just pests...Disgusts them so much!!So Fadzly house was next...so I was already dead beat...legs are shaky but still I stand strong...DRAMATIC ME!!So while in Fadzly's place..talk with Zahirah quite a lot of stuff that happen on that day...while obviously there was some not satisfied matter but overall...great day!!So Maya's place was last..and I tell you...I was really really tired...and I nearly felt asleep at her place...but Haziq was quite asleep at her place...WHO ISN'T TIRED MAN!!A DAY WITH FULL OF LONG DISTANCES TO WALK TOO...So I plan to take cab home cause there isn't any bus left at 1am!!!DAMN LATE RIGHT!!!So I took with me Haziq and Nabilah cause they live near me..Ishqal wanted to take with me but..I told him to take with Zahirah cause she lives nearer to him...and I don't wanna travel long distances cause there is midnight charge...So reach home probably around 1.20am...

So that's it...and I'll be maybe going with them again this coming Thursday...But parents insist to go back to M'asia to visit relatives over there...While I have school!!I can't skip one even unless I have Medical Certificate..Which I wouldn't cause probably if I come back from M'asia..I would be dead beat..So...Eventually there's no way I would get an Medical Certificate..


I would get the pics from some of them A.S.A.P!!

So today...I went to some open houses..First was Zakiah..Damn we had a fun time over there..Her mum was soo friendly...I ate a lot at her place...Took pics and then Jannah,Mira,Liyana,Hamzah,Aref and me head off to Zahirah place but last minute the ladies didn't want go cause Jannah wants to wait for her friend...So the guys which are Hamzah,Aref and me head to Zahirah's place first while Jannah and the rest would go to Cikgu Zahra's place first while we would meet them later..So in Zahirah's place..we talk about our class outing and some things which could improved..AND I LIKE ZAHIRAH'S HOUSE...SO NICE!!Okay so head off to Cikgu Zahra's place...I was happy to went to her place at last cause I wanna to thank her for teaching us before N Level..it was meaningful...I hope I don't lose contact with Cikgu..Okay so..we arrived and then there was Jannah's friend...MAN!!!HE'S SO QUIET WHICH MAKES ME WANNA KICK HIM IN THE A**!!DAMN YOU!!!So..after that head to Asmira's friend place..only ate sausages..Then head to Liyana's place..Hamzah came a bit later cause after Cikgu's place..he went off for his friend open house..So meet him and then we enjoyed ourselves at Liyana's place..THEY ALL WANT ME TO KARAOKE!!NO WAY!!DIDN'T TELL EARLIER...COULD AT LEAST START DOING MY DAILY ROUTINES BEFORE SINGING...BUT IT WAS ALL IN A RUSH AND I WAS NERVOUS CAUSE GOT OTHER PEOPLE WHICH I WASN'T CLOSE TO SO I'M KINDA NERVOUS AND ALSO..I DON'T KNOW WHAT MALAY SONG TO SING!!!I'M NOT A FAN OF MALAY SONGS...Okay so..we enjoyed and Yana's parents were great..because I knew her parents well..I wasn't that embarrassed to make a fool of myself...So Jannah,Syahirah,Zakiah,Hamzah and Aref and I went to Jannah's crib..didn't spent much time there..Straight after that went to Mira's crib...this marks the 2nd time...So..eat eat and eat..then came her relatives..so we quickly get off from her place...That's how today journey was...Not that exciting



Till Here


Love
XOXO
MZeee

0 comments: