THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Susan Boyle - The Gift

Last year, she came by storm and killed every single veteran in the game and her name is Susan Boyle! I have her 1st album and I'm also stunned and amazed by her voice. Her voice brings me to another realm which to me is a good thing.. In this album is also no difference but I've only listen to 3 songs so far and I'm happy. Very soothing and it takes you somewhere else. Relaxes your mind. :) Do give it this lady a chance alright. Get her album when it's out in stores on Nov 8th.


Tracklist:

01. Perfect Day

02. Hallelujah

03. Do You Hear What I Hear (Duet With Amber Stassi)

04. Don't Dream It's Over

05. The First Noel

06. O Holy Night

07. Away In A Manger

08. Make Me A Channel Of Your Peace

09. Auld Lang Syne

10. O Come All Ye Faithful


Links:


0 comments: