THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, July 28, 2008

Crucial Week!!!

Well...today seems like the start of a crucial week for me and maybe the other D&T students... because by this Thursday,31st July 2008,we all have to hand up all our given assignments!!!Well..my artefact needs some spraying and then its done...my folio on the other hand is another different story....and my presentation board...UGHH!!!ITS SOO F*KING STRESS!!!So probably...I would not post much this week...probably by Friday I would be able to post as usual...Well....I got myself some cool music of a different genre which I'm not into but now...it seems to be my drug!!!Hahahax!!!Maybe I need to listen to other genre...Hahahahax!!and before I go...I just wanna tell to all the other D&T students to good luck with the number of days left...
Tick Tock Tick Tock.....The time is ticking on us....not much time left....

Till Here
Love
XOXO
MZeee

0 comments: