THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, July 27, 2008

I'm exhausted!!!

Well....today I did never had a chance to settle down and relax...instead...I did my D&T artefact...UGHH!!!I don't know how many times do I have to coat it?!!BUT NEVERTHELESS..I'm soo gonna do it at school...so....I finish doing D&T probably around 8+pm..While doing work...I did watch Elektra movie which was airing at Channel 5....well...after that I had dinner...then I watched Incredible Tales...well tonight's episode is much better than the others which had aired earlier on but is never better than the 1st episode which aired a few weeks back ago....after watching it...I continued doing D&T but this time...its the presentation board...now I'm done...only need some drawing and then my presentation board is done..


Anyway...Yesterday I posted some pics at the lib and I told everyone that I love that one particular pic and wanna edit it A.S.A.P??I edited it..but I'm confused which is nicer....The one with just plain white or the one with blue effects?Could you guys out there decide for me?

Thanks.

Here are the pics...


Plain white effect?
Or...


With the blue-ish effects?
Please decide for me guys...Thanks.
Till Here
Love
XOXO
MZeee

0 comments: