THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Study which turns out to be....

Well...today 3/6 Sixers : Syerry,Suhaidah and me + Fudin went to Woodlands Regional Library to study...Syerry did her chemistry....while I did my D&T..and Suhaidah...hmm....I don't recall what she did...and also....Syerry,Suhaidah and I wore colors which resembles the colors of a traffic light :Red(Syerry),Yellow(Suhaidah),Green(Me)

Well....Syerry and Suhaidah went somewhere else for a moment...while Fudin and I stayed in the Lib...and they came back with food,food and food!!!OMG!!!STUDY IN THE LIB HAS TURN INTO A PICNIC IN THE LIB!!!Okay do not want to exaggerate it....around 3+...went to eat....not exactly eat..Suhaidah and I head on to Mc'Donalds...while Fudin and Syerry head home...Suhaidah ate Mc'Chicken burger...while I sit there and watch her ate because I wanted to eat at home....okay...soo...after I bought my food...Suhaidah and I parted ways....Haizzz..all good times do need to end..reach home ate..wanted to watch Hindi drama but instead I slept...luckily I woke up before 7+ because I haven't close all the windows and doors yet!!Hahahax!!

At night....I started painting my D&T artefact...to me it looks whoa!!Hahahax!!

and here are some pics of today outing and everything....

asked Syerry to take photo while Suhaidah
was munching away!!!

Syerry and me..+ Twist(Fudin's Hand)

and I know I look kinda pissed off but I'm not
It's just a expression I'm trying to make

They soo bad!!!Tryin' to cover my face...
I know I did a bad expression just now but
no need to cover it up!!!

Practice makes perfect...I'm trying to make
my eyes smile...Hahahax!!They are soo
disturbing my peace!Hahahax..Joking
Only

I look a little chill over in this pic but still...They
are in my frame!!Supposed to be my
Cam-whore session!!!Haa!!
I'm totally in love with this pic...Hahahax!!Gonna
edit it soon!!!

My D&T artefact...I'm soo gonna reach
the finishing point soon!!!
Till Here....
Love
XOXO
MZeee

0 comments: