THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Music and its news!!!

Well...today..I also obtain some remixes....but I would only share one of it...the rest maybe I'll share it next time

The Hot Mix which I would love to share is the When I Grow Up Remix which features Diddy,Lil wayne, Fatman Scoop, & Darkchild...
Very Very Very HOT!!REMIX....I'M SOO TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH IT....IT HAS NEW BEATS INTO IT...

Soo here's the link

The Pussycat Dolls Feat.Diddy,Lil Wayne,Fatman Scoop & Darkchild

http://www.zshare.net/audio/15882737fba972e1/

and...I've just heard that Usher next single after 'Moving Mountains' would be 'His Mistakes'

EDIT : Sorry looks like 'Trading Places is schedule as his next single instead of 'His Mistakes'...Yeah!!!

Well...this picture below is Lady GaGa official cover for her upcoming album,'The Fame'

The cover is really different...looking really glam...Love the glasses!!!and her album would be drops in 1st Canada August 19th...Well look out for this newcomer...which has a smash summer hit in her hands with 'Just Dance'

That's all for music and news...hope ya'll at least knew what is happening in the music industry ....






0 comments: