THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Just Another Normal Day....

Alright....today nothing much happen....the only thing happen was that my Physics Teacher,never came to school..he said that his going for re-service but I'm not sure..
I'll just wait and see if this Friday he would come to class or not...and during Physics,the whole class did their own thing...some were talking,playing with friends or just taking a rest...
I together with Suriati(Yati)(Bestie) and Seng Mun(Bestie) were talking about Judgement Day and I was describing how is the situation and all during Judgement Day...I sure had a great time explaining to them...and I also can show my knowledge..
Hahahaha!!!
After Physics was just English lesson...nothing happen much...ouh yea,I nearly forgot...
I saw my class photo for this year...and......DAMN!!!I LOOK UGLY ON THE FORMAL
PHOTO!!!I THINK I SQUINTED MY LEFT EYE TOO MUCH THAT IT LOOKS LIKE
I'M "SEPET"WHATEVER IT IS...I TOTALLY FELL IN LOVE WITH THE THIRD AND LAST PHOTO THAT WE TOOK AS A CLASS...I FELT THAT IT JUST PERFECTION IN IT..OKAY MAYBE THE IMPERFECT PART IS THE SCHOOL UNIFORM BUT OTHER THAN THAT....I'M OKAY

After school,went to KFC with Seng Mun to have lunch as Seng Mun was DAMN Hungry....
soo I ate and quickly rushed home...took my DnT presentation drawing...photocopy it
and then went straight to the DnT course...after it is done..went supermarket...buy syrup...reached home...played computer and I didn't bath till 7.15....hahaha!!
Okay...then I do homework after I finish watching America's Next Top Model....
while doing homework....my Little sister was having tuition with my cousin....then when I'm done with homework...talk on the phone with my usual friends....while waiting for Mc'Donalds Delivery...

Okay...That's All I Have For Today...
That was sure a long list of what I did for today...

Hope Tomorrow would be better...

Till Here.......

Yours Truly,
MZeee

0 comments: