THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, July 17, 2008

TODAY WAS 'N' LEVEL MALAY ORAL!!

Well today...I have to go to Malay Oral...but this is just no normal examination oral but....ITS 'N'LEVEL ORAL!!Well...I don't how I would do but all I can say that I would at least pass it...the conversation with the teacher was quite fast and my mind was totally blank....Haizz....the question is about Singapore's national food...and my heart was saying,"HUH??WAT THE F*CK!!!I DON'T REALLY EAT S'PORE NATIONAL FOOD!!!"Well answer the question and later the teacher ask about promoting it to other country and that's where I was speechless....but still answer it though...whatever it is.....I must still pass it at least if over 50..must score 35 onwards...or at least 30 onwards....Haizz...well...feel soo bored right now..feelin' down...problem still hasn't been solved...lots of DnT folio work need to be done by this two weeks left...as soon as I'm finish with DnT,ALL I MUST DO IS STUDY ALL THE THEORIES....Hope I make it to Sec 5 as going to Higher Nitec route would take me a longer route and also...going to Polytechnic would be much more difficult...Mr Chan talk really open up my mind...soo I'm aiming to Sec 5 and later take my 'O' Level and go Polytechnic...

Till Here

Love
XOXO
MZeee

0 comments: