THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I'm tired and tired and TIRED!!!

Alright....Today very straining....lots of thinking being use...HAHAHAX!!Well today...I've got a Maths test and you wanna know??I FORGOT HOW TO DO 3 SIGNIFICANT FIGURES DURING THE TEST!!!HOW UNLUCKY I WAS!!!I'M ALREADY GOOD IN IT BUT I DON'T RECALL HOW TO DO IT DURING THE TEST!!!!DAMN!!!Anyway...after recess was better...I and Suriati continue playing Hangman like yesterday and today....she put points to see who's leading and I was leading!!I know I'm always better.....After school....I've got headache AGAIN!!!
went to the canteen and have lunch and later..I went to Maths remedial...and Dang!!The paper was quite difficult because CALCULATORS NOT ALLOWED!!!Soo I was really lost in some questions but I did finish it and Yati was really frustated,agitated with someone during Maths lesson..and I don't wanna mention it here cause I don't the person to be hurt or soo if he/she accidentally know my blog and read about it....

Till Here

Love
XOXO
MZeee

0 comments: