THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Fun Day at School....

Well...today is just any other school day BUT.....today is a little bit better....went school at 8.00 and have to reach school by 8.20(every Tuesday,School starts at 8.20)well...1st lesson kicks off quite okay....2nd lesson....OMG!!!MY HAND WAS SOO TIRED OF WRITING THE LONG ESSAY!!!But...its all worthwhile..even though didn't finish as expected...the teacher gave us till tomorrow....alright...after recess...Yati sat beside me and we chat from 11.15 till 1.30!!!HAHAHAX!!!Great to have her beside me!!!My actual partner didn't came...soo there's an empty sit beside me...soo I asked to occupy it...and also from 11.15 to 12.45,my Physics teacher didn't came because his in army camp(Reservice or whatever it is!!)soo that was the most great time....BUT....when Physics ended....English starts..this is where I was like...YAWNING!!BUT..I didn't cause Yati was beside me!!!When the teacher was talking in front of the class...both of us were playing hangman...HAHAHAX!!Yati just couldn't give up so she keeps on throwing at me many questions!!!Hahahax!!After school went home ASAP because I didn't bring my mobile phone to school...DANG!!!Never mind...Got home...call Suhaidah ask whether they reach the library or not...Suhaidah text me stating that she reach there already...so get out of the house..reach probably about 15-20 mins later...reach there...saw Suhaidah and Pei Si...did our homework...and then...they went down to chill while I continue doing Social Studies homework where I didn't finish earlier...they came back and I saw Norman and Mustaqiim..Hahahax!!!Soo when they came that time..I was about to do maths homework...I was a little slow then the rest...I think...Hahahax!!!(I STILL HATE MATHS...BUT AT LEAST ITS MUCH BETTER THEN SCIENCE)Alright....do that till 6.35 or so....went off from library even though didn't finish the work up(left only 2-3 questions)then bought food then go home...Now I'm typing and waiting for something to finish loading...Hahahax!!Now I'm experiencing the severe headache again(its been going for a weeks already but luckily I did went to the doctor last week and he gave me some pills)

Anyway Yesterday,I did what the doctor suggest me to do...he told me to walk at least about 30 mins before I went home from school and I did a little more than ask which makes me sooo happy!!!But when I reached home...my legs was soo weak but its worthwhile...I saw some scenery and how is the surroundings around me....Care to join me??Hahahahax!!!!JUST KIDDING....

Alright....

Till Here

Love
XOXO
MZeee

0 comments: