THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, July 12, 2008

TODAY WAS REALLY GREAT!!!

Today...was a really fun and great day...I and The Sixers..and Syerry's Bro,Shaifudin went out...first we went to Yishun Library...BUT Before Suriati,Wafiqah and Nur split up with us because the need to get home early...we took photo...and then...Syerry,Suhaidah,Shaifudin and me went Bukit Panjang Plaza because Syerry and her bro need to help their mother...soo headed there on bus...quite bumpy but it was great...my first time I had a great time on the bus with friends...alright soo....we were talking soo much on the bus which I didn't even listen to my BLOODY IPOD(Its gonna spoilt soon..means...BUY NEW ONE)ALRIGHT GET BACK TO THE TOPIC....Reach Bukit Panjang Plaza...went to KFC and ate....Phew..I think everyone knew I was damn hungry....okay soo after eaten...went window-shopping with Fudin....then Syerry called her bro to get their mum food...accompany him...and I also bought something from that shop...hmm the shop name.....I forgot but I knew it was my first time...I bought fries...and WOW!!!It taste soo nice...I soo craving for it now also while typing(YUMYUMYUM)OK have to say byebye with Syerry and her Bro...I and Suhaidah went home together...we took the LRT....
and we took the wrong service...but nevermind...it was still a great fun...can talk a little bit longer...
after we reach the MRT.....we go our own paths....HAIZZ!!!I SOO MISS EVERYONE SOO MUCH....AND THE FRIES ALSO!!!

I WANNA GO THERE AGAIN!!!!HAHAHAX!!!



Edit: The shop which i bought the tasty fries is Naked Fish Express
At night...I went out with my Cuzzies frm Malaysia....very close to them...went to Geylang Kampung Melayu watch 'Kuda Kepang' performance(its some Indonesia art which will call upon spirits that is roaming around the area...)I was scared at first and as time goes by..I was like "Huh??not scary siot!!"and my heart was saying..."like bad acting siot!" hahahax...too bad I dunt have any pic from the nite outing...but I do have pics from the day outing...then I went straight to their house in Woodlands...just nearby my place..around 10mins walk...

Here are some pics during the Day outing...


Yati's eyes open soo big!!!HAHAHA!!!
LOOK SOO GORGEOUS!!
CAM-WHORING HAS BEGUN!!!

Fudin was in my shot...but it still looks nice...

This was at Bukit Panjang Plaza Toilet



Till Here...

Love
XOXO
MZeee

0 comments: