THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, July 11, 2008

Today is a better day...

Well...today I didn't attend school due to the MC(Medical Certificate)that the doctor gave me..
soo I woke up the normal time I would go to school but...I just lay down in my bed and listen to songs which was playing from my phone...

Then around 1.15 p.m,I watched The Orphanage movie...its a foreign language movie...not sure which country....BUT the movie is f*ckin' GREAT!!!My friend told me that the ending isn't good,I think my friend didn't understand the movie..but I did understand what happen in the end...

Around 2.25 p.m,went to Causeway Point(Shopping Complex) and meet up with my besties,Syerry and Suhaidah.Talk about tomorrow plans...soo tomorrow...we would go study and then later would go somewhere else to go window-shopping probably...HAHAHA!!!

Soo today,I didn't have to face any stress from school or any personal stuff...

I hope tomorrow would be a better day...

And besties...tomorrow,I would do my D&T(Design & Technology) Folio probably...because my deadline is drawing closer...and I've only got little information and drawings of my project...

Hahaha!!!

I HATE D&T SOO MUCH BUT....TOO BAD....
I HAVE TO ENDURE IT....

Till Here....

XOXO
Love
MZeee

0 comments: