THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Another Plain but hurtful day...

Today was nothing much...normal sch day...but during one particular time,Suhaidah had hiccups and when she's done....she lost her voice...I was like speaking to her in Patrick Star way..hahahax funny siot!!!LOL!!!Never mind...its over anyway..so today go see doctor had Blood Pressure check up..he said...just lost that weight of mine...by walking around my neighbourhood for 30 mins before I get home from school...hahahahax!!!I can't wait to start on that actually...and the doc 'gave me' MC..
WOOHOO!!!NO SCHOOL FOR ME TOMORROW...But...I'm gonna miss the fun tomorrow..but I'll just wait till this Saturday...where I'm gonna go out with my friends....

and today like just any other day....my emotional level is draining...and maybe soon..
I would be buried with my own fears and problems which I know isn't good...I will somehow try to solve it as fast as possible but it seems so difficult to do something which I don't like....Hmm...Hope I do find the courage from somewhere soon...

I don't wanna lost someone who have been with me for soo long and now...I'm the one who is calling it off..

Friends whom have encourage me till now...I wanna thank you all...you have really make me feel much better and to me...you're THE GREATEST and I wouldn't wanna wish for anymore stuff then just to be with THE GREATEST persons in my life....

Till Here

XOXO
Love,
MZeee

0 comments: