THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I don't like when something is done wrong, they blame me.

I'm fucking (sorry for the swearing) mad,sad,disappointed and I don't know what else to say what I'm feeling right now. God damnit! I did everything while everyone else was away. I was at the point of destroying myself at that moment! I had only 1 hour of sleep most of the time and now...when everything seems wrong, only now talk about it. No point serious! This is my first and don't expect it to be a wonderful one...I tried my best doing everything alone and trying to be the perfectionist I am but I know in the end, there'll be something amiss. Now the only way to redeem myself from this hot mess I'm in is to be one of best presenters! I'm fucking (sorry again) serious! I'm so trying my ultimate best to be one of the best since the first few presenters already had a taste of how things work and I tell you it's not sweet but bittersweet. :)

Alright I guess I should end this post now... Goodbye readers...


Love
XOXO
MZeee

0 comments: