THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Dark days...

Hey readers.. School has been great for me. Classmates are awesome. My CCA, dance is great too.. Well I think I'm starting to have a lot of doubts. I don't know. Since the course I'm in isn't my first choice. I'm the only one who choose something else as their first choice and I feel very different. I'm scared I wouldn't make it alive in this course. I don't know about this but I feel like I'm not letting someone get into this course because of me. Someone else may have work their ass to get into the course that I'm in and because of me,that person couldn't get into it. I'm also very stressed about the upcoming school projects. It's very new to me and I'm not sure I can handle all these in this short amount of time.

And most importantly, I miss my secondary school friends to death! We are all in different places now. I feel very sad. I can't share my deepest and true feelings to them since they are all in different places. I couldn't tell my deepest and true emotions to my classmates. They are all very new. They have yet to see my true side. I'm portraying my happy side. I can't portray anything more than happy cause I'm not ready to tell them all the things I'm going through or gone through. Maybe as time goes by, I will slowly able to talk to them about my deepest feelings.

Because of all the above, I've been crying a lot lately. I hope all things will work out the way as I plan earlier this year.

Time for me to go readers.
Toodles.

Yours Sincerely,
XOXO
MZeee

0 comments: